Thursday, February 19, 2009

Top Chef Last Night!

On, Top Chef last night, I was really surprised that they let Jeff come back to the competition when it SHOULD have been Jamie but that's ok. They told Jeff that he would have to WIN the competition at the masquerade ball to actually get onto the final show but he didn't win. CARLA WON!!! Woop Woop! She's my fav if you didn't know and I really hope she can turn it out next week because I can't stand Stefan and I really don't like that cheater Hosea. Ok, I gotta run to work now!!!

1 comment:

  1. What make Hosea a cheater?

    By the by, Jamie was my favorite, and I swore off watching the rest of the season when she was eliminated instead of hangdog face Leah who quit during the quickfire who should have been eliminated long before she was. Anyway I just thought Jaime should have won the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete