Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pack-rat Tendencies

Moving day is fast approaching and I have to say I'm a little anxious. I just despise the whole process of having to move, the packing up boxes and unpacking. I'm just stressed about the whole thing because we haven't started. I also feel like I'm a slave to all my stuff. It runs in my family to have serious pack-rat tendencies but I'm doing much better than a few years ago. Really! I am. Now I have no problem throwing away a piece of paper that S.M. may have touched. Let's just not go there.

But, somehow, I still feel like I'm hanging on to too much baggage and it's wearing me down. It's like I have this innate desire to hold on to things like a collector. If you knew my grandfather, you would understand. I'm going to really really freakin' try to throw some stuff out. I need to simplify my life and try to find less worth in my material possessions.




riiiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment