Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A stupid rant

Why is it that at my job when I ask people to do their jobs so I can do mine, that I'm treated like it's not important. eff all that ess. Do you realize that if the editor of the show doesn't know what video to put in because you can't write a script, that there will be NO video in your show. I'm so damn tired of this place and the job I do and the fact that a small child could do it and the economy and how shitty the jobs are out there. Yeah. all of that. And probably more. But governor SANFORD doesn't understand why there are so many people unemployed and yet so many empty jobs?!? Um could it be that

a) People cannot meet some employers INSANE expectations for hiring. Like "must have 5 years experience, bachelor's degree, fluent in mandarin. SALARY: $8/hr." Seriously, go eff yourself with that.

or

b) Maybe people who have their master's don't want to go work at Wal-mart.

What a moron.
One thing's for sure, I'm waaay over qualified to be governor of this state!

write me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment