...Valentine's day that is, not venereal disease. It's kind of a gloomy day, which sucks, but what ssucks more is that I have to work. Ugh. Oh well. My honey gave me chocolates. This is our conversation from about a week ago:
Me: I want chocolates for valentine's day.
Log: ok
Me: Even if I tell you later that I don't want them, I DO!
And then yesterday I said "I really hope you didn't get me chocolates." Alas! I got the pecan surprise box!
Happy V Day, people!
p.s. Shasta Mcnasty went to the vet this morning and she is %100 healthy!!!
Me: I want chocolates for valentine's day.
Log: ok
Me: Even if I tell you later that I don't want them, I DO!
And then yesterday I said "I really hope you didn't get me chocolates." Alas! I got the pecan surprise box!
Happy V Day, people!
p.s. Shasta Mcnasty went to the vet this morning and she is %100 healthy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment