It's been really fun reading everyone's comments on facebook at Gov Sanford. Here are some highlights:
Mine: wow. glad the gov finally got that stimulus package.
A girl I went to college with: Woohoo NBC Nightly's Brian Williams just refered to SC as a MAJOR STATE!!! Woo hoo way to put us on the map! We haven't had this much attention since SC suceeded from the union...and we know how that turned out
Bre said does not give a hoot and a holler about mark sanford's extra curricular 'activities', and would appreciate an apology for his pigheadedness with the stimulus money rather than apologizing for cheating on his wife. he can kiss that run for presidency goodbye (as if he even had a chance to begin with)!!! L8R AHOLE.
My cousin said: Are there not "ho's" in Columbia, SC?
A girl I went to high school with said: Dear Gov. Sanford: It had been a while since our state was horribly embarassed in front of the entire country (I was embarassed by your attempt to "defend" us against the big, bad Bailout money, but that could just be me). So, good job leaving your duty to run off to Argentina for a few days to be with your mistress. Thanks for that. (How's that for a rant, Ted?)
Good times! Its not like anyone took South Carolina seriously before this. I don't see how much will change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment